Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

So I have been VERY slow with blog updates lately. I just noticed that Nikki tagged me so here it is....

P.S. I promise to get better at updating!!!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was just starting my second semester of my senior year in college- Yes I know that dates me!!!

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I had been slacking at doing wedding planning so right around now I decided to get my act together.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Mango
2. Fresh Mozzarella
3. Wheat Thins
4. Pepperoni
5. Nachos
(The last 2 I try not to have)

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
(does it count if I "think" I know the words?)
1. Almost any old School Madonna Song
2. Vacation- The Go-Go's
3. True Companion- Marc Cohn
4. Dream On - Aerosmith
5. Let's talk about Sex- Salt n'Pepa

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Make sure all my family shared in the wealth- including In-Laws
2. Buy a Yacht
3. Travel alot!!!
4. Not really work but Volunteer with local marine life agencies
5. Sing If I had a million dollars

Five bad habits:
1. Leaving half empty water bottles around
2. Not always calling people back
3. Leaving everything in my car
4. On occasion biting my nails
5. When I am bored I tend to annoy people

Five things you like doing:
1. Hanging out with Dave
2. Hanging out with family
3. Playing with my dogs
4. Anything athletic and outdoors
5. Going to a really nice dinner

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Balloons Sneakers- you know the kind with 2 velcro straps around the ankle
2. Birkenstocks
3. Jeans that are tight rolled on the bottom
4. Banana Clips
5. Acis Wash Jeans

Five favorite toys:
1. do my dogs count????
2. My Nike Shox ipod sneakers
3. My new pool table
4. New Kayak
5. Wii

So ther you have it- Now it's your turn.......

Beth

Mel

No comments: